Thursday, April 3, 2008

Wee Tiny Sock Swap



Yeehaa!!!!!!
I have a new wee tiny sock for my blocker.
The new tiny sock is so fun and far more fancier than any I have had on my blocker. The two colors of yarn accent each other very nicely. My tiny sock sender Carrie is a fabulous knitter and she even kitchenered the end of the tiny sock. I didn't even have a darning needle small enough to kitchener with let alone the brain power to think of kitchenering the end.
Thanks again Carrie. Also a big thanks to Emily for putting together another great knitting activity
I hope everyone has a great weekend enjoy your knitting!!!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Glad that the tiny, glittery sock made it to you and that it's still lookin' good on a tiny sock blocker! The kitchener wasn't too bad--I think that black yarn hides any flaws!

AllyB said...

You're never gonna believe this...Carrie is who I sent my Wee Tiny Sock to...isn't that a hoot?! Nice little sock you got. Love you