Monday, October 15, 2007

Fall Into Autumn TOW #6

Are you the type that likes to go to participate in all the fall festivities like apple picking, pumpkins, decorating for the fall, hay rides, baking fall goodies, etc. or do you just sit and count the days till Thanksgiving/Christmas/Hanukkah?
I dare say that I really don't fit into either category. I love Fall, I can say that much. When I was a kid I loved to rake leaves into a pile and then jump in. I love the smell of leaves. I really don't decorate for the fall or bake fall goodies so I can't say that I am in that category. However, I don't sit and count the days til holidays but I love it when the holidays arrive also. I guees I just don't fit into either group perfectly. However, a cool fall day is the perfect time of year for an afternoon nap. Okay, bad answer to the question but that is how it goes some time.
Happy Knitting

2 comments:

AllyB said...

Ha Ha Ha, a nap does sound really good! I'd rather be sitting and knitting with you though. Looking forward to Saturday since we missed a week. Love you!

Anonymous said...

note to self - add leaves to Rena's box before mailing...secret dishcloth pal : )