Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dog Days of Summer Package Arrival

What is the dog barking at now? Doesn't he know I am busy? I guess I better run downstairs because jumping at the front door in our house only means two things: the mail has arrived or fed ex/ups have delivered a package and Winston my sweet little doggie is upset because he can't get to the person on the other side of the door (to lick them to death or bark at them until they are deaf) and they must only come to visit him. I opened the door and found a package. I couldn't wait to rip into it, I love packages :)

WHO DUNNIT?
My dog days spoiler!!
?????????

A package for me?!!!! It had my name on it so it's for me :)


WOWOWOW! Look at that I couldn't wait to unpack the box!!! But first a close up is appropriate


Look at all the goodies :) Yarn (yes!!! more for the stash and cloths)


Not just one, but three cloths my pal was a super knitter to get all these made.
Who is this trader joe dude? He has invented some awesome nuts. Here are the two packs from my pal Sesame Honey Cashews (luv cashews) Can't wait to try them. Also, Cinnamon Almonds (love it) almonds are my other favorite. I am going to exhibit some self control and only eat one bag today (hahahaha) and then the other bag tomorrow (evil--lol!!) Yummy goodies, I might need to find this trader joe guys store so I can get me some more of these when they are gone :)
After I eat my trader joe's snacks I probably won't be able to fit into one of these (haha). In case you need a clue it is a swimming suit design on the cloth!!! How cute is that for summer!!!
This is a lady bug cloth and another surprise in my package. I think they might be book marks. Pardon me for not knowing exactly but the are very nice beads on long strings that seem as if they would make a really great book mark!
And some yummy smelling soap!!!! Hand made!!!!!!

Last but certainly not least..................YARN.............................I can't wait to whip up a few cloths from these. I have a couple patterns that I want to work on with these so it will be marvelous I am sure of it.


Only one sad fact..........................I can't tell you who sent this, because I am not sure who sent it. Please, I want to praise you for this wonderful package but you are so sneaky I am not sure who you are;) You deserve credit for this great package and I want everyone to know....................
WHO DUNNIT.!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE AWESOME PACKAGE!!!!!!!

1 comment:

onecraftchick said...

Valerie—It was me, I forgot the note and your pattern, man I feel like a slacker!
Those are bookmarks or as I like to call them—book thongs (I 'liberated' the idea and name from Borders)
I am going to send you my note, the pattern and the knitting book I asked you about (I did get your email this morning).
I'm so glad you like the package.