Sunday, August 26, 2007

PIF Exchange Update

Hi everybody, thanks for visiting me! This is just a quick update on my PIF exchange. Maria M is participating by having me donate her gift to my local womans shelter, Cecily is participating as well, and thirdly is Lesley D. I am so glad that you all want to participate and I will be thinking of what wonderful things I can make to send your way. Thanks to Ally B for sending people my way as I try and get my new blog out on the "market" for visitors. It has been a busy weekend, shopping at the LYS on Saturday after a trip to the local farmers market. I got lots of fun yarn at the LYS and I can't wait to get it on my needles. The other half of my weekend was boring, with work and laundry. Hopefully pictures at the next post. Before I leave I am going to cheer on my teams dish rag tag box. Go box go as fast as you can, and go Donna you're it!!!! Yeah Team XDR!
See you all later. Happy Knitting:)

2 comments:

AllyB said...

I can't wait to see that little blue sweater. Love you! Good luck to your dish rag team, even though we're competing, lol!

Natalie Rush said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hi before the "Fall into Autumn" Dishcloth Swap starts!!