Sunday, August 19, 2007

PIF Exchange

Hey there everybody :) I hope you all had a great weekend. I hope someone is actually reading my blog because this won't be fun if I don't have anyone reading my blog.

Whether you've seen the movie or not the concept is heart warming.

(Copied from Ally's blog, who copied it from Jennifer's blog, who copied it from Megan’s blog, which was copied from Pony Knits blog, and so on...)

Here is how it works! I’ll send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange! I don’t know what that gift will be yet, and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week…LOL… but you will receive it within 365 days, that’s a promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog…

So if you are one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on my blog, and please include your email address so I can contact you, I'll send you a little surprise!

This is one way to find out if there is anybody out there :) I really anticipate this being a lot of fun. Just remember to be one of the first three to comment.

5 comments:

onecraftchick said...

I haven't seen the movie, but I always check out your blog.
Hope you had a great weekend!

starrypurplehaze said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Zenknitter LesleyD said...

Hi! I'll do it!!

Zenknitter LesleyD said...

OH AllyB referred me. :-)

Anonymous said...

Just a quick thank you for the awesome gifts w/the dish rag tag box. =) This was so much fun!! I tried to find your email so I could email a thank you but I couldn't find it. So, thank you SO much.