Monday, September 3, 2007

Fall into Autumn Questionaire

1. Do you knit or crochet? How long have you been doing it?
I knit, I have tried to crochet and I am not compatible. I have been knitting almost a year I started October 2006.

2. Have you made dischloths before? Do you use them yourself, give them as gifts, or both?
Yes, I have knitted a few dishcloths in my short time of knitting. I think they are fun:) I do use them and give them as gifts. I have found that it extremely fun to give them as gifts to those who truly appreciate them.
3. What's your favorite cotton to make cloths from? What cotton would you like to try that you haven't before ?I enjoy using sugar and cream brand it is really the only cotton that I can typically find on a regular basis here. I have seen peaches and cream on the internet and have thought of trying that brand to see if it is any different.
4. If you knit, do you prefer circular or straight needles? For all, do you prefer wooden, metal, or plastic needles?
I have found that I prefer to use circular needles of the metal variety. I don't mind using straight needles but I have a set of knit picks that I really enjoy they are metal. I have sizes 4-11 that I got for a gift for my birthday last year. My mother was so thoughtful to get me such a great gift.
5. What are your favorite colors? Any colors you don't like much?
I don't have one favorite color. I enjoy most colors except for Neon colors. I enjoy earth tones and jewel tones. I am not fond of a lot of orange, I like it but not a lot of it.
6. What do you like best about Autumn?
Cool Nights. I love it when the color of the leaves change. It usually means that you can wear jeans again which makes me happy too.
7. Pies: Pumpkin? Apple? Pecan? All of em? or No Thanks!
Yummy Pie!!!!!! Apple and Pumpkin!!! However, I think I enjoy apple slightly more. I love peach pie too but that is more of a summer pie.
8. When you were a kid, were you the one who couldn't wait to get started with school , or the one who overslept on the 1st day?
I think I was the one that couldn't wait to get started. I remember that summer felt like it lasted forever when I was a kid and that school would never start again. But I am sure I overslept the second day :)
9. Do you celebrate Halloween? (The real key here guys is especially knowing if you have an aversion to the holiday or little goodies/decorations associated with it, given the timeframe of the swap)
I love Halloween candy, but that is about the extent of it. I usually don't put out any decorations or anything like that. Did I mention that I love Halloween candy.
10. If you had to choose just 3 edible 'goodies' to eat for a full year, what 3 would you choose?
Oh who makes up these questions. Only 3 edible goodies, can someone choose only 3. Okay, really I will try, Cashews, Cheese, Chocolate.
11. Do you have any pets? Kids? Husbands who seem like kids? ;)
Pet=Kid1 dog Winston(maltese shih-tzu), Husband="The Chef" busy all the time.
12. If you were to describe a particular yarn that shares traits of your personality, what would it be and why?
WHAT??? I'll have to get back to you on this one.
13. Do you use your cloths mostly for dishcloths, or as facecloths?
I use some for dishcloths and some for facecloths
14. Favorite Fall Holiday: Halloween or Thanksgiving and why? (Feel free to share another fall memory if you do not celebrate either of these holidays)
THANKSGIVING!!!!!! Did someone say gravy? I love turkey stuffing potatoes and GRAVY!!! Homemade gravy is way better if it is available. Of course, it is great because it is time spent with family and you get to eat really good food.
15. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should know about?
I am allergic to mold, last time I checked that didn't play a big role in knitting though :)

2 comments:

AllyB said...

You must have gotten that mold allergy from me too! lol Along with several other not so fun traits. hee Good thing I had a few good ones to offer too or we'd both be in trouble, huh? Love you!

Anonymous said...

Greetings My Secret Pal!