Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Topic of the Week

Now that in some geographic locations the weather is starting to turn cooler, do you change the type of yarn(s) you knit/crochet with? If so, what do you now knit/crochet with instead and why? If not, why do you not switch and what do you knit/crochet with?
I love that the weather is turning cooler and I have been thinking do I change my yarn? I think it is possible that I might use more wools during the cooler months. I looked back and realized that my summer has consisted of a lot of cotton. I guess until this question was posed I never really thought of my unconcious choice of yarn. I am sure it is a temperature thing when it is hot outside I don't want some heavy woolly thing hanging around my arms and hands.
So much to blog about so little time. Until later enjoy knitting.

2 comments:

AllyB said...

Hey, Rena! Nice to see you posting again. Love you!

onecraftchick said...

I don't think I change my yarn based on the season, but I think I will start paying attention to it now that you said something.
Hope all is well in MI!