Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Fall Into Autumn TOW #2

Wow, I am glad I am busy with my work now but it is preventing me from frequent blog posts!
Well I am at least making time for topics of the week so here is #2

When I knit dishclothes, washclothes or face clothes, I typically use 7-9 circular metal Knitpick. I love my Knitpicks. They have come out with these super neat colored bamboo needles called Harmony. They look much more impressive in person I believe. My mom just got some in the mail and they are definitely awesome. I really like the Knitpicks because the interchangeable cords give you lots of options hence their name Knitpick options :) Typically for cloths I use Sugar N Cream. It is reasonably priced they make some neat color combos, and I definitely love their new self striping colors. They are so fun. I have heard Peaches and Creme is nice to I haven't ever tried it but I would like to. I like to try all different kinds of cotton.

Now slightly off topic. Mom got a Ravelry, First I am not sure what that really entails but she is very excited. I hope I can pull her away from the computer long enough to have our saturday morning farmers market trip and breakfast date. Perhaps I am considering this her notice that she will have to come out of her Ravelry world and back into the real world :) Happy for you Mom.

Also, Hey to all my pals on my Team XDR we got second place and believe me when I finally get a second I am going to post my pics of my prizes and a great prize I got from our Captain Katrina. She truly went above and beyond and was an awesome captain, and I am glad she has returned to the blog world.

Okay, now it is clearly past my bedtime, 530 am will come far too early tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

AllyB said...

Hey, Rena! And why was it that you needed to get up at 5:30? Phew! I don't even get up that early...love you.